For Termite Protection on the Gold Coast; Call Us On 07 55 76 26 02
- Perfect Success Rate in Termite Protection for over 12 years servicing the Gold Coast
- 100% Insured and genuine Gold Coast Company
- QBCC Licensed Company
- Licensed Termite & Pest Management Technicians
- Owners Phone Number -Luke 0402 028 043
- Covering every Gold Coast area- Same price regardless of what Gold Coast area you live in.
- Dedicated to protecting your property and our name
Anything else you need to know about our company prior to using our services
Call: 07 5576 2602
Termite Inspections Are A Must
You Never Know Where Termites Are Hiding
The Gold Coast Termite Protection Team
The Facts :
If Termites are attacking 1 in 3 houses on the Gold Coast then the reality is your home is very likely to be attacked if it’s not protected, so a regular termite inspections are a must.
As said by industry leaders – there are 2 types of property’s on the Gold Coast – One that has been attacked by Termites & one that will be attacked by Termites.
Live Termites damage homes beyond repair, devastate family property and leave home owners with an expense for damages that many can’t afford.
Protecting a property from termite ingress is never an easy solution but it can be achieved!
If a property has or has not got Termites the process for protection may differ due to the following reasons –
- Construction methods of a property is the first step in a decision for protection. Homes differ in construction making some Termite Barrier systems ineffective in their protection method. This is why its critical to engage a professional company that offer multiple solutions like Gold Coast Termite Protection.
- New Homes – Protection during construction: Is the property in the planning stage as a new dwelling or going through the planning stage for an extension, either way this means a Pre-Construction barrier is required in Queensland that is in accordance with Australian Standards AS3660.1-2000
- The Type of surroundings around the property come into account when choosing the right Termite Protection method – concrete paths, ponds, drainage concerns, Pools abutting the external walls, houses that have a zero boundary line, Units and Duplexes that are joined together, there are a massive amount of what ifs, unfortunately one system will not always complete the protection.
- Soil surrounding the property
- Home owners budget
Regardless of any system on-going maintenance is required , Termite Inspections are considered an essential part of any system installed. Recommendations are standardised by the following –
Australian Standards AS3660.1-2000 & AS3660.2.-2000 & AS4349.3
Termite Barrier Product manufactures
Termiticide Chemical Labels
Chemical Manufacturing Companies
Building Code of Australia
Call Us Now
07 5576 2602